What if drawing is actually easy?
this online version of my tried-and-true workshop,, you’ll discover how easy it is to illustrate your own
stories. You’ll learn simple step-by-step illustration recipes you
can fall back on time and again, and even tweak to make your own.
Do you feel like you don't wholly express your creative potential?
* Are you tired of powerpoint presentations and want to draw your own flipchart?
* Would you like to express your personality and sense of humour on your website and publications?
* Do you want to be more confident when drawing something on a whiteboard or napkin?
* Or do you just want to learn to draw (again) ?
Join me for a five week intensive drawing workshop.
Learn to draw in five weeks.
starting August 27th
- New lessons on mondays
- You can upload your drawings for feedback, and I'll address your questions
- We meet online on wednesdays 8 pm Danish time, and I go through the lessons and we draw together live.
- Optional: Private Facebook group for
more inspiration, feedback, and tips!
What will you get out of this class?
You'll be able to connect to your audience (be it family, students, clients...) in a way that goes deeper than language.
Make friends with your own marks, and let go of the idea that your drawing should look a certain way. I'll show you some very easy step-by-step recipes that you can always fall back to, and you can tweak and bend so your drawings express your own personality. Learn a few tricks that make a drawing look friendly and lively.
Drawing regularly will make you happy and more creative!
Build your visual vocabulary and draw with confidence.
You don't need a lot of elements to tell a story or visualize a process. Build your visual library so you can practice drawing with confidence in every situation.
What participants are saying
"I had a great time. I always think I can’t draw but it doesn’t have to be perfect. It’s better when it’s not. I love my little drawings!"
Lori Levine, artist
"That was fun! The connection to other participants is such an important part of the class. I surprised myself with my own drawings!"
Delma McConell, copywriter and author
Thank you for the super-useful drawing lessons. My daughter watched with me, and we both didn't stop drawing since.
Sanina Kürstein, facilitator and mother